Sunday, May 5, 2013

Golden Rat? May update part 1

Hey all, I am a little more than half way through my study abroad experience. I returned back to the US briefly for the holidays and that visit was prolonged because of a funeral. Thankfully I did manage to get some painting in, a new project a Nurgle Fantasy force. I am not really sure what my long term plan for them is, probably just something to continue working on in my free time over the summer once I return. My skaven army got a frantic make over in January prier to my departure, for the Underempire's first Golden rat contest, and although other Armies out did my own I had a blast participating. I apologize for the bag image quality, I currently have a better Camera set up and some better backdrops awaiting me at home. you can find more pictures here on my submission blog or here on my photobucket: http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/GabrielWhite/library/Skaven%20Army/Golden%20Rat%20Entry%20Album?sort=3&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment