Sunday, December 23, 2012

moratorium

It's been a few months since my last update here, but I've done a few projects since my last post. The Blood Angel's I took on in August are just about done now, I'm just working on a few more things then they are headed back to their owner. I just finished my third semester of college and I have decided to spend my next semester studying in Germany. The program I choose encompasses both an intensive language course with a German Semesters worth of classes, which means I will be gone for the next six months, I leave in mid January and I will be back August 1st which means I will no longer be taking commission work, I have not decided if I will continue when I get back.
I hope to continue with the hobby and to perhaps get more involved in playing Warhammer fantasy, for I've decided to hang on to my skaven for the foreseeable future, I'm even looking to finish a second army of Lizardmen for my friends to use. So that is where I am at now, I plan on working on other artistic ventures while I'm abroad making the most of what I suspect will be beautiful scenery around me. Thank you all for all the support and business, it has been a crazy experience but I have certainly learned a lot and drawn some valuable lessons from this all. - Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment